Oracle is a relational database management system, it’s previously called as Oracle Database. This framework helps to user access the data objects directly through SQL. Oracle is a fully flexible and scalable relational database architecture and used by enterprises manage and access the data across wide and local area network. Oracle Database helps to network component communicate with across the network. So Oracle is a best way to store datas and manage applications in cost effective. There are four editions of the Oracle Database.
- Enterprise Edition.
- Standard Edition.
- Express Edition.
- Oracle Lite.
Oracle Training in Chennai :
Training in Tambaram is one of the best Oracle Training Institutes in Chennai. We are focusing Placement based hands-on training for Oracle Course. Our Oracle Trainers are taking the classes from basic level to Advanced Level. Our Students can get the job easily in MNC companies in Chennai once complete their Oracle Classes. Our Oracle Course content and syllabus are revised monthly once by our experienced trainers. Our training syllabus is designed for fulfilled to our student’s needs. So, you can get the up to date technical knowledge in Oracle field. Our 6+ years of experienced trainers are working hard to improve their student knowledge and helps to attend the interviews confidently.
Our Training center offering Oracle Training in various places around the Chennai. We are providing well infrastructure with fully equipped lab facilities to our students. We pay more attention to the needs of our students. Already we have trained more than 200+ Students in Chennai with placement. Oracle Training timing scheduled on weekday classes, Weekend classes, Evening classes and Fast track classes. Our Oracle Course fees is based on student’s requirement and value for money. After completing Oracle Classes, providing free resume building classes, Aptitude classes, Mockup Interview Sessions.
Our Oracle Course syllabus covering some important topics like Oracle Introduction, SQL SELECT Statement, Restrict and sort data, SET Operators, Data Manipulation Statement, Schema Objects, Use of DDL Statements to create and manage tables, Oracle real-time project and Oracle placement training in Chennai.
Our Oracle Trainer Profile
- Mr. Dinesh Jeganathan work as an Oracle Consultant & Instructor, He has over 11 years of Oracle Implementation experience and recognized expert in Oracle data warehouse technologies, advanced analytics and Oracle data mining. Mr. Dinesh specializes in Oracle Discoverer, Oracle OLAP and Oracle Data Warehouse Builder.
- He is also been as Senior Instructor of Oracle University and provided 120 Corporate trainings, trained 2500 corporate & fresher employees. He is an Oracle Certified Master (OCM). Expertised with RAC, Data Guard, ASM, Oracle Exadata, RMAN, Oracle Performance Tuning, Streams, Security & more.
- He is among few of the Oracle Certified Master (OCM’s) in the World to achieve below certifications in his area of research.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 9i
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 10g
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 11g
- Oracle 10g Certified RAC Expert
- Oracle 10g Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle 11g Exadata Certified Implementation Specialist
- Talk to the Oracle Trainer @ +91-89399 15577
Our Oracle Certification Training in Tambaram, Chennai
Greens Technology is the best OCA / OCP Training institutes in Chennai with in-depth Oracle Exam preparation towards Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c Certification.
Oracle Developer Certification Training in Tambaram
- 1Z0-061 Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals
- 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert
- 1Z0-117 Oracle Database 11g Release 2: SQL Tuning
- 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
- 1Z0-147 Program with PL/SQL
- 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL
Oracle Database Administrators Certification Training in Tambaram
- 1Z0-062 Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration
- 1Z0-063 Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration
- 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
- 1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
- 1Z0-053 Oracle Database 11g: Administration II
Oracle Database 10g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) Administrator Certified Expert Training in Tambaram
- 1Z0-048 Oracle Database 10g R2: Real Application Clusters for Administrators
Oracle Job Openings in Chennai:
Oracle Job Description:
- Oracle Developers are responsible for designing and managing some areas of spectrum of Oracle.
- Performing trial runs of software applications.
- Preparing workflow chart for Software applications.
- Design, develop, service, and tune database solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining security and integrity controls.
- Investigate and resolve database alerts, performance, and availability, escalating issues as appropriate.
Oracle Salaries in Chennai:
According to payscale website, Oracle Salary Package starts from ₹ 2,97,707 per year for Oracle Developer to ₹ 5,45,000 for Senior Oracle Developer in Chennai.
Oracle Training in Chennai Syllabus
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
- Describe the features of Oracle Database 12c
- Describe the salient features of Oracle Cloud 12c
- Explain the theoretical and physical aspects of a relational database
- Describe Oracle servers implementation of RDBMS and object relational database management system (ORDBMS)
1. Basic DATABASE Concept and SQL
- Basic history of database concept: DBMS, RDBMS, ORDBMS
- Advantage of ORACLE database and version information
- Interface tools usage: sqlplus, isqlplus, sqldeveloper, Toad
- SQL Language overview : DQL, DML, DDL, DCL, TCL
- What is the usage of ANSI standard.
- SELECT Command – Column Alias Rules, String data,
- Concatenations with various data
- Null Value handling with number and characters,
- Arithmetic Operator
- Concatenation Operator,
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
2. Restricting and Sorting Data
- WHERE Clause – Character Strings and Dates, number
- General Comparison Conditions = > >= < <= <>
- Other Comparison BETWEEN , IN , LIKE , NULL
- Logical Conditions AND OR NOT
- ORDER BY Clause, Sorting by Column Alias , Column Position, Multiple Columns
3. Single-Row Functions
- Character Functions: UPPER, LOWER, INITCAP, LENGTH, SUBSTR, INSTR, LPAD, RPAD, CONCAT, LTRIM, RTRIM, TRIM, REPLACE, TRANSLATE, REVERSE
- Number Functions: ROUND, TRUNC, MOD, POWER, CEIL , FLOOR, ABS
- Dates Functions: SYSDATE, MONTHS_BETWEEN, NEXT_DAY, LAST_DAY, ADD_MONTHS, ROUND, TRUNC, Arithmetic on Date
- Conversion Functions: Implicit Data-Type Conversion & Explicit Data-Type Conversion, TO_CHAR ,TO_NUMBER ,TO_DATE
- General Functions: NVL , NVL2 , NULLIF, COALESCE
- CASE Expression, DECODE
- Nested function with real-time usage
- EQUI JOIN / SIMPLE JOIN / NORMAL JOIN
- ANSI JOIN, LEFT OUTER, RIGHT OUTER, FULL OUTER
- NATURAL JOIN, NATURAL OUTER JOINS
- INNER JOIN, JOIN … USING clause, JOIN … ON clause,
- CROSS JOIN, NON-EQUI JOIN, SELF JOIN
- ORACLE STANDARD OUTER JOINS.
- Multi table Joins, Complex Joins How to simplified complex joins.
5. Multi-row Functions
- Group Functions Rules, SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT, AVG
- Creating Groups of Data: GROUP BY Clause
- Filtering Group Results: The HAVING Clause
- Single-Row Subqueries- Rules, Operators : = > >= < <= <>
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Multi-Row Subqueries- Rules, Operators : IN, ANY , ALL
7. Reporting data using interface commands
- pagesize, linesize , column heading , column format , colsep
- tTitle , bTitle , break on column, spool , CSV file generation, Text file generation
8. Data Manipulation Language DML and Transaction Control Language TCL
- DML : INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, MERGE
- TCL : COMMIT, ROLLBACK, SAVEPOINT
9. Data Definition Language – DDL
- DDL : CREATE, ALTER, RENAME, DROP, TRUNCATE
- DEFAULT OPTION.
- Constrain table copy
- NOT NULL, UNIQUE, PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, CHECK
- Column Level Constraint, Table Level Constraint Naming constraints and usage
- Adding a Constraint, Dropping a Constraint,
- Disabling Constraints, Enabling Constraints
- Validating Constraints
- Simple Views and Complex Views , Create, Drop, Source Code
- Rules for Performing DML Operations on a View
- WITH CHECK OPTION , WITH READ ONLY
- Inline Views
- Materialized View , Create, Refresh, Drop – Usage
12. Other Database Objects
- Sequence- NEXTVAL and CURRVAL
- Index – When to Create an Index, When Not to Create an Index.
13. DCL COMMANDS
- Creating Users
- Granting / Revoking Privileges
- Creating and Granting Privileges to a Role
14. Dictionary Tables
- Tables, Views, Synonyms, Index, Sequence, Constrains, Source and other Dictionary
15. SET Operators
- UNION ,
- UNION ALL ,
- INTERSECT ,
16. Advanced Date-time Functions
- TIME ZONES ,
- SYSDATE, SYSTIMESTAMP,
- CURRENT_DATE , CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
- SESSIONTIMEZONE ,
- Storing time zone data in Table
- EXTRACT ,
17. Advanced GROUP BY Clause
- Group by with ROLLUP,
- Group by with CUBE,
- GROUPING SETS
18. Advanced Subqueries
- Pairwise Comparison Subquery ,
- Nonpairwise Comparison Subquery
- Correlated Subqueries,
- Correlated UPDATE,
- Correlated DELETE
- EXISTS , NOT EXISTS Operator
19. Hierarchical Retrieval
- Walking the Tree: From the Bottom Up , From the Top Down
- LEVEL Pseudo column,
- Connect by prior,
20. Multi-table Insert
- Unconditional INSERT ALL
- Conditional INSERT ALL
- Conditional FIRST INSERT
21. DATA LOADER
- SQLLDR Loading CSV file / Flat file into ORACLE table.
22. Analytic Functions
- WM_CONCAT, LAG, LEAD, RANK, DENSE_RANK
- Query_by partition_clause with sum, min, max, avg, count,
- order_by_clause with sum, min, max, avg, count,
- Psudo column : Rownum, Rowid, – Elimination duplicate data
- Connect by rownum , Connect by Level Generating random numbers, random dates,
- Quote Operator syntax and usage
- Export / Import SCHEMA
24. General discussion
- What is migration?
- Migration Estimating, Planning, Preparation Simple/ Complex Scenario.
- Oracle Weekdays Training ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Duration: 60 - 65 Hrs
- Oracle Weekend Training (Saturday, Sunday & Holiday)
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Oracle FastTrack Training
- Duration: within 18 days
Oracle Online Training in Chennai
Training in Tambaram providing best one-on-one Oracle Online training in Chennai with Placement Assistance. Our trainers are conducting Oracle Training to students through TeamViewer, Skype, GoToMeeting Software. We also offering Online Oracle FastTrack Training with affordable course fees.
Oracle Corporate Training in Chennai
In Training in Tambaram, offering Oracle Corporate training in MNC Companies around the Chennai. We can take the Training for 15 to 20 employees in one Batch. Our corporate training based on updated Oracle Syllabus. Our Oracle Corporate trainers are specialized in their field and 10+ years of Experience in Oracle Platform.
Oracle Placement Training in Chennai
We are offering Placement training for our students after completing the Oracle Classes. Our trainers are helps to attend the interview confidently. We are conducting resume preparation classes, Mockup Interviews, Aptitude Test.
Our Oracle Student Reviews in Chennai
Best Oracle Training institutes in Chennai
Dear Dinesh sir! This e-mail is to say BIG THANK YOU..for all teaching you done in our Oracle training sessions. I GOT JOB as Oracle Developer after almost 2 months of struggle here in Chennai. I must Thank you for such a good and rocking lessons. to tell you frankly you made me to like/love/crazy about Oracle though i have no idea about it before joining your classes.” This is my first job in IT after my studies and i am a bit tensed how things will be after joining in the company. your suggestions are more helpful for me to get on well in the company as good developer.
Best Oracle Training center in Chennai
“The course delivery certainly is much better than what I expected. I am glad that I decided to choose Greens Technology for the Oracle course. Wonderful learning experience and I like the way classes are organized and good support staff. Greens Technology provides quality learning experience within affordable price. Also thanks to my educator Dinesh , his teaching inspires and motivates to learn..