SharePoint Training in Chennai:
Training in Tambaram is one of the best SharePoint Training Institutes in Chennai Tambaram. We are focusing Placement based hands-on training for SharePoint Course. Our SharePoint course Trainers are taking the classes from basic level to Advanced Level. So, our Students can get the job easily in MNC companies in Chennai and Bangalore once complete their SharePoint Classes. Our SharePoint Course content and syllabus are revised monthly once by our experienced trainers. Our SharePoint training syllabus is designed for fulfilled to our student’s needs. So, you can get the up-to-date technical knowledge in v field. Our 6+ years of experienced trainers are working hard to improve their student knowledge and helps to attend the interviews confidently.
Our Training center offering SharePoint Training in various places around the Chennai. We are providing well infrastructure with fully equipped lab facilities to our students. We pay more attention to the needs of our students. Already we have trained more than 200+ Students in Chennai with placement. SharePoint Training timing schedule on weekday classes, Weekend classes, Evening classes and Fast Track classes. Our SharePoint Course fees is based on student’s requirement and value for money. After completing SharePoint Classes, providing free resume building classes, Aptitude classes, Mockup Interview Sessions.
Our SharePoint Course syllabus covering some important topics like Linux Fundamental, Boot and Package management, User Administration, Run Level, Service protocol, Introduction Cloud computing, Virtualization, Load Balancing, EBS, Storage on Cloud, cloud infront, SharePoint real-time project and SharePoint placement training in Chennai.
SharePoint Training in Chennai syllabus:
Module 01: Branding and Website Design
This module begins with an overview of branding, website design, and usability best practices. It poses essential questions that should be asked at the start of any SharePoint 2013 branding project, such as who is the intended audience and which browsers and devices should be supported. The module introduces the developer tools built into Chrome and the Internet Explorer as well as Firebug in FireFox. The module will also discuss which aspects of HTML5 should be used in a modern website design.
- Overview of branding, website design, and usability best practices
- Determining the target audiences
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Web designer tools for working with HTML and CSS
- What do you need to know about HTML5?
Module 02: SharePoint and Branding Assets Overview
This module explains how SharePoint 2013 processes pages in a SharePoint site by integrating .aspx pages together with master pages and CSS. You will learn about the standard SharePoint branding elements added to every sites such as the Master Page Gallery and the master pages included out of the box. The module also explains the difference between site pages and application pages from the perspective of a web designer. The final section of this module introduces the new Composed Looks feature of SharePoint 2013 and shows how it can be used to change the look and feel of the current site.
- SharePoint page processing architecture
- Overview of SharePoint branding assets
- Working with .aspx pages and master pages
- Understanding application pages
- Applying a Composed Look
Module 03: Team Sites versus Publishing Site
This module discusses essential differences between Team sites and Publishing sites. You will learn about the SharePoint 2013 Publishing features and how you can use them to create and manage a custom brand. The course also explains the function of the SharePoint Groups within a Publishing site and discusses the importance of the Approver group. You will also learn about the architecture used to publish structured content using which includes the Pages library, publishing page and page layouts. The final section of this module discusses the SharePoint publishing process to build your understanding of when various types of branding files need to be checked in and/or approved.
- Anatomy of a Team site
- Anatomy of a Publishing site
- SharePoint Groups in a Publishing site
- Branding features in a Publishing site
- Introduction to Publishing pages and Page Layouts
- Understanding Check-in and Approval requirements
Module 04: Design Manager
This module provides an in depth look at what the Design Manager is and it’s role in branding SharePoint Publishing sites. You will learn how to create a branded SharePoint site from an HTML and CSS prototype. This module will introduce the Snippet Gallery, which will be discussed in further detail in Modules 5 and 7, and Device Channels, which will be addressed in detail in Module 10. The final section of this module will cover creating, exporting, and importing Design Packages.
- Introduction to Design Manager
- Mapping a drive to a Publishing site
- Converting pure HTML pages into SharePoint Master Pages
- Working with Design Manager Snippets
- Configuring Device Channels
- Design Packages
Module 05: Master Pages
This module is dedicated to learning and customizing master pages. The first section proves a thorough walk through of seattle.master, reviewing necessary placeholders, server controls, and their location within the master page. You will also learn about the additional placeholders and server controls available in the Snippet Gallery, and their uses. The next section covers configuring the Ribbon, as well as navigation options.
- Walkthrough of seattle.master
- Named Placeholders in SharePoint 2013
- Server controls used in SharePoint Master Pages
- Configuring the Ribbon and Navigation
- Designing your own Starter Master Page
Module 06: Using CSS in SharePoint 2013
This module teaches students best practices for working with CSS in SharePoint. The module begins with an overview of CSS in SharePoint, then discusses the role of corev15.css, and how to work with and around it. The next section covers implementing a custom CSS and takes a deep dive into the use of browser Web Developer Tools to target and override default SharePoint styles.
- Overview of CSS in SharePoint
- Understanding the role of corev15.css
- Styling a SharePoint site using a custom CCS file
- Reverse-engineering HTML and CSS using Web Designer Tools
- Best practices in writing and maintaining CSS for SharePoint
Module 07: Page Layouts
This module provides students with the knowledge to create custom page layouts. The first sections covers the role of Page Layouts in SharePoint. Next is an overview of site columns and content types, their roles and uses, and how to create custom site columns and content types. You will then learn how to make page layouts using SharePoint Designer, as well as how to use the Design Manager. The final section covers managing content types and page layouts in a publishing site.
- Overview of Page Layouts
- Working with Site Columns and Content Types
- Creating Page Layouts with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creating Page Layouts with Design Manger.
- Configuring Page Layouts in a Publishing Site
Module 08: Web Parts & XSLT
This module covers the use of web parts, and styling them using CSS and xslt. First is an overview of the many of the OOB we parts available in SharePoint 2013, and how to add and configure them on page. The lecture then moves on to styling web parts. This will provide a basic overview of xslt and simple ways to use it with CSS to customize the look of web parts.
- Overview of Web Parts in SharePoint 2013
- The Table of Content Web Part
- The Summary Links Web Part
- The Content Query Web Part
- Customizing Web Part Display using XSLT
Module 09: Display Templates and Content by Search Web Part
- Using the Content Web Search (CBS) Web Part
- Introduction to Display Templates in SharePoint 2013
- Customizing the CBS Web Part using Display Templates
Module 10: Responsive Design & Device Channels
This module covers responsive design and implementing it using device channels. We will review responsive design and it’s use for optimizing websites for mobile devices. The next section will cover implementing responsive design online using media queries. Then you will learn about device channels, a tool provided by SharePoint to implement responsive design on your SharePoint site. We will set up custom device channels with custom master pages and CSSs. The last section covers modifying layouts for use in multiple device channels.
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Understanding Media Queries
- Adding responsive design to an HTML layout using CSS
- Configuring a Device Channel with a custom master pages for mobile devices
- Customizing a page layouts for specific device channels
Module 11: Composed Looks
This module covers creating and applying a customized composed look to a team site. The module begins by reviewing the OOB look, and how to make simple modifications to them. Next you will learn to create custom font and color files that can be used to create a composed look. The last section addresses when and how to create a custom master page and CSS to add to the font and color files to create a fully branded team site.
- Anatomy of a Composed Look
- Creating an .spfont file for a custom Composed Look
- Creating an .spcolor file using the Color Palette Tool
- Creating and Configuring Custom Composed Looks
- Packaging and Distribution
Module 12: Advanced Publishing SharePoint Features
This module gives an overview of some of the advanced features provided in SharePoint 2013. Discussions will include using variations for global sites, setting up the term store for use of managed navigation and friendly urls, and implementing catalogs and cross site publishing.
- Working with Variations
- Configuring Friendly URLs with Managed Navigation
- Understanding Catalog Sites and Cross-site Publishing
- Importing a Term set to Configure Managed Navigation
- SharePoint Weekdays Training ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Duration: 50 - 55 Hrs
- SharePoint Weekend Training (Saturday, Sunday & Holiday)
- Duration: 17 Weeks
- SharePoint Fast Track Training
- Duration: within 25 days
SharePoint Online Training in Chennai
Training in Tambaram providing best one-on-one SharePoint Online training in Chennai with Placement Assistance. Our trainers are conducting SharePoint Training to students through TeamViewer, Skype, GoToMeeting Software. We also offering Online SharePoint Fast Track Training with affordable course fees.
SharePoint Corporate Training in Chennai
In Training in Tambaram, offering SharePoint Corporate training in MNC Companies around the Chennai. We can take the Training for 15 to 20 employees in one Batch. Our corporate training based on updated SharePoint Syllabus. Our SharePoint Corporate trainers are specialized in their field and 10+ years of Experience in SharePoint Platform.
SharePoint Placement Training in Chennai
We are offering Placement training for our students after completing the SharePoint Classes. Our trainers are helps to attend the interview confidently. We are conducting resume preparation classes, Mockup Interviews, Aptitude Test.