Selenium Training in Tambaram Chennai:
Our Selenium Training Institutes in Tambaram Chennai helps you to keep on par with the trending technology. We work with a single-handed determination to make you enriched in Selenium knowledge and provide value for your bucks! We ensure 100% placement for all our students. Also, there are tremendous job opportunities available now in the market for all those who have taken up Selenium course and have knowledge in the field. Why still surf here? Give us a call and make yourself a part of the Best Selenium Training in Tambaram Chennai.
Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications. It also provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Scala. Selenium provides a playback tool (previously also recording) to authorize tests without the need to learn a test script language (Selenium IDE).
Why choose Greens Technology Tambaram for Selenium Training?
- Greens Technology Tambaram will teach you the Selenium applications with real time scenarios and practical oriented training.
- Experienced and corporate trainers will share their Selenium testing knowledge during the classes.
- All the Selenium corporate trainers will have more than 8+ years of experience.
- The syllabus has been structured to provide the complete learning process of Selenium.
- Practical tests and periodic exercises will be provided to enrich the programming skills related to Selenium.
- Industry exposure is guaranteed to all our students who join our Selenium classes.
- You will be able to provide solutions for a real-world scenario in end of the Selenium training with your programming skill.
Selenium Placement Training in Tambaram Chennai:
Nowadays IT companies hire selenium tester compared to QTP because selenium is open source automation tool. But it requires some programming knowledge like Java, C#, python, ruby, etc. Selenium is best suited for the developer as well as manual tester who want to move automated testing field. Suppose you have an IT background then selenium testing is the best choice. Freshers can also choose this field for your bright career because it will automatically develop your programming knowledge.
Selenium is open source and free of cost, so that these days many companies using this selenium tool for tests web applications. Selenium is also used to tests mobile web applications. For that more and more companies now were looking selenium testers. Wide varieties of opportunities are there for selenium automation testers in today’s IT marketplace. Taking Selenium Training course at Greens Technology Tambaram, will definitely help all your career dreams comes true in today’s IT field.
Importance of Selenium Training in Tambaram Chennai:
Benefits of Selenium Training in Greens Technology Tambaram?
- Training by highly experienced and working professionals.
- Minimal batch strength to give individual attention to all.
- We have got the great infrastructure for you to keep practicing on your own time· Unlimited lab/practice environment access provided to all candidates.
- Have you got your grade, yes!! You guessed it, we have assessments at the end of the training.
- We provide free placement assistance because we care about your career.
Selenium Training in Tambaram Chennai Syllabus:
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate?
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
Different flavors in Selenium
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
Locators & Object Identification
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
Java For WebDriver
Introducing the JAVA technology:
- Relating Java with other languages
- Showing how to download, install, and configure the Java environment on a Windows system
- Key features of the technology and advantages of using Java
- Java Features
- Write Simple Java Program
- Compile and Run the class files
- Java Programming format
- Java Keywords
- Declarations and Access Control
- Operators and Assignments
- Flow Control
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- User Defined Packages
- Access Specifiers
Object Oriented Programming Concepts:
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- String manipulation with String Builder and String Buffer
- Essential String Methods
Exceptions and Assertions:
- Exceptions categories
- Standard Java Exception classes
- Using Try-catch and finally clause
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Byte, Short, Integer, Long
- Float, Double
- Boolean classes
- Introduction to Collections framework
- util Package
- List, Set and Map
- Difference of All Collections Interfaces and classes
- Reading data from Property files using java program
- Reading and Writing data from/to Excel files using Apache POI API and JXL API
- Running Java Programs using junit
- Writing Selenium tests from scratch using Junit FrameWork
- JUNIT Annotations
- JUNIT Methods
- Frequently used Selenium commands
- Test Suites using JUNIT
- Parameterized test cases using junit framework
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WD?
Sample programs in webdriver
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Check box
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Why Implicit wait and Implementation of Implicit wait
- Why Explicit wait and Implementation of Explicit wait
- Web Driver Fluent wait and Thread Sleep functionality
- File uploads and File downloads (Handling Window based controls using Robot and Sikuli API)
- Handling alerts box and Verfying the Alert Texts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling Iframes working with Nested Iframes
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- Cucumber – Home
- Cucumber – Overview
- Cucumber – Environment
- Cucumber – Gherkins
- Cucumber – Features
- Cucumber – Scenarios
- Cucumber – Annotations
- Cucumber – Scenario Outline
- Cucumber – Tags
- Cucumber – Data tables
- Cucumber – Comments
- Cucumber – Hooks
- Cucumber – Command Line Options
- Cucumber – JUnit Runner
- Cucumber – Reports
- Cucumber – Debugging
- Cucumber – Framework Implementation
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples on static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- Web Driver with TEST NG Frame Work
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using Web Driver
Working with multiple browsers
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Sequentially
- Working with Chrome and IE browsers
- What is Firefox Profile And Implementation of Firefox Profile
- What is WebDriver Desired Capabilities class
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Parallel
Maven Project Management Tool
- Introduction about maven
- High Level Overview
- Ant vs Maven
- Installation of Maven
- Demo using Sample Maven Project
- Introduction of Maven Folder Structure
- The pom.xml
- Local Reo Structure
- Sample Demo of Build Session of Maven Project
- Dependency version
- Transitive Dependencies
- What is a Repository
- Dependency Repository
- Adding a Repository
- Plugin Repository
Maven Eclipse Integration
- Demo Installation
- Importing Projects
- Converting Existing Projects
- Pom Viewer
- Effective Pom
Version controlling tool GITHUB
- Downloading and configuring Github
- Difference between CVC Versus DVC
- Basic Git Commands
- Working with Repositories
- Setting up Repositories
- Local and Remote Repositories
- Create repository and cloning projects
- Committing and Syncing the code
- Reverting and Rolling Back the Code
- Branch and Merging Concepts and Implementation
- Stashing Changes
- Resolving the Conflicts
Database testing using web driver
- Installing MySQL Database
- sql package
- Overview on Connection Interface, Statement Interface, Prepared Statement and Result set Interfaces.
- Example program to Access Database.
- Some examples on SELECT,UPDATE and DELETE queries
- Some Web driver examples using Data fetched from Database
Automation Test Frame Work
How to develop Test automation frame work in live environment
- What is a frame work
- Types of frame work
- Data driven frame work
- Modular driven frame work
- Keyword driven frame work
- User Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework
Continuous Integration Testing using Jenkins
- About Jenkins
- History of Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continues Integration
- Installing Jenkins
- Creating a simple job
- Integrating Jenkins to the Project
The Fundamentals of RESTFul Services in Java
- What is Jersey?
- RESTFul Architecture
- Using HTTP GET Demo
- Test Created New REST Service USING HTTP GET
- JSON Output for HTTP GET
- Using HTTP POST Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP POST
- JSON Output for HTTP POST
- Using HTTP PUT Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP PUT
- PUT vs POST
- JSON Output for HTTP PUT
- Using HTTP DELETE Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP DELETE
- JSON Output for HTTP DELETE
- Selenium Weekdays Training ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Duration: 40 Hrs
- Selenium Weekend Training (Saturday, Sunday & Holiday)
- Duration: 15 Weeks
- Selenium Fast Track Training
- Duration: within 20 days
Selenium Online Training in Tambaram Chennai
Training in Tambaram providing best one-on-one Selenium Online training in Tambaram Chennai with Placement Assistance. Our trainers are conducting Selenium Training to students through TeamViewer, Skype, GoToMeeting Software. We also offer Online Selenium Fast Track Training with affordable course fees.
Selenium Corporate Training in Tambaram Chennai
In Training in Tambaram, offering Selenium Corporate training in MNC Companies around the Chennai. We can take the Training for 15 to 20 employees in one Batch. Our Selenium course is based on updated Syllabus. Our Selenium Corporate trainers are specialized in their field and 10+ years of Experience in Selenium Platform.
Selenium Placement Training in Tambaram Chennai
We are offering Placement training for our students after completing the Selenium Classes. Our trainers help to attend the interview confidently. We are conducting resume preparation classes, Mockup Interviews, Aptitude Test.